Applications for 2024 Staff Open!
We are looking for the following qualities in our team members.
- You are curious, a problem solver and safety minded. When a child acts out, you ask yourself why and dig deeper with the child to find out what is really going on.
- You are willing to get out of your comfort zone and speak to large groups, whether it is time for fun or time for seriousness.
- You can connect one on one and with small groups, both with peers and children.
- You ask for help and guidance when you need and can work independently as needed.
- You take ownership of your mistakes and are willing to learn and grow from them.
- You are a good listener and can empathize with others.
- You are safety conscious; ensuring your team, campers and you are always following safety protocols.
- You share the values of Camp Tamarack and actively strive to make them a part of your daily life.
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents, you may qualify for assistance with your travel costs.
If this is you, please download the job descriptions below. Looking forward to your application.
Live at Camp positions
Creative Arts and Science Program Coordinator – Filled
Other Camp Positions
These positions allow you to bring your kids with you.
applications close March, 21st, 2024
Volunteer Camper Support Role -ideal for nursing or pre-med students
applications close March, 31st, 2024
Note: international applicants please first check if you can qualify for a summer camp work permit. International Staff Eligible Countries
Applications are open until positions are filled.