We are hiring for our 2023 season.
Interviews our ongoing until all positions are filled
We are looking for the following qualities in our team members.
- You are curious, a problem solver and safety minded. When a child acts out, you ask yourself why and dig deeper with the child to find out what is really going on.
- You are willing to get out of your comfort zone and speak to large groups, whether it is time for fun or time for seriousness.
- You can connect one on one and with small groups, both with peers and children.
- You ask for help and guidance when you need and can work independently as needed.
- You take ownership of your mistakes and are willing to learn and grow from them.
- You are a good listener and can empathize with others.
- You are safety conscious; ensuring your team, campers and you are always following safety protocols.
- You share the values of Camp Tamarack and actively strive to make them a part of your daily life.
If this is you, please download the job descriptions below. Looking forward to your application.
Live at Camp positions
Optional Live at Camp Positions
Outdoor Experience Leader 2023 PT/FT
Accepting in Dec 2022:
Returning Staff Applications have closed